Hey, it’s Jenny! Where are all the mamas who want to pump without cords, tubes, and bottles hanging in front of them? I have the perfect solution for you, the Willow Breast Pump! The Willow is a wireless, hands-free pump that fits in your nursing bra so you can pump more discreetly! Think trains, planes, and automobiles! A travel momma’s dream come true.
Official description from The Willow’s website:
- The only wearable pump that is spill-proof in any position
- Quiet for discreet pumping
- Seven levels of suction are comparable to most traditional double electric and hospital grade pumps
- Connects to the Willow App, for easy volume tracking, session history, and personalized pumping tips
- Compatible with iOS (iPhone 5 and newer) and Android (supported models)
- Only two parts to clean. Dishwasher safe
- BPA free (all parts that come in contact with breastmilk)
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 pumping sessions to get you through the day
- One year warranty from first use
Make sure you watch my video review below to see why I love using the Willow so much.
Have you tried the Willow wearable breast pump? Increase your Babypalooza points by letting us know down in the comments!
[Although we love our paid partnerships that help make bringing you great content and experiences possible, please note that the products I review in “Jenny Loves It” are not paid influencer posts they are products that I seek out and use on a daily basis. I hope sharing details of why I love them helps you cut through the clutter.]