Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper
$249.99 (as of March 2, 2019, 8:15 pm)
The HALO® Bassinest® swivel sleeper allows your newborn as close as possible but within his own safe sleep space. The unique swivel movement brings baby within easy reach, and the 360-degree rotation enables easy entry and exit from bed.
The HALO® Bassinest® swivel sleeper allows your newborn as close as possible but within his own safe sleep space. The unique swivel movement brings baby within easy reach, and the 360-degree rotation enables easy entry and exit from bed, not possible with other bedside sleepers that are stationary next to the bed.
The Essentia series offers a unique bedside wall that lowers and automatically returns allowing you to tend to baby while still in bed. The Premier series incorporates a soothing center that provides lullabies, nature and womb sounds, vibration, nightlight. In addition to the soothing center, The Luxe series features a flood light to help you see in the dark without disturbing baby.
- Sturdy, stable 4-point base adjusts to fit most beds from 24″ to 34″ tall. Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32″ clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes nightlight, 2 levels of vibration, 3 soothing sounds and 3 lullabies with volume control, all with 30-minute auto shutoff. Plus, Back to Bed Reminder alerts mom to put baby back to bed after feeding. Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet.
- Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable. Includes 2 storage pockets to keep baby’s essentials close by. Requires 3 AA batteries – not included
- Polyurethane mattress pad is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants. Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission and Health Canada safety standards for bassinets. JPMA certified.
- Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
- For babies up to 20 lbs. Discontinue use when baby shows signs of rolling over or pushing up on hands and knees