Hey Moms, it’s Jenny! I wanted to share the amazing Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump that I have loved using. It is great to use whether you are breastfeeding, pumping, or both! The Haakaa helps save all the milk that your breasts let down while you are breastfeeding or pumping on the opposite side. I really love the Haakaa and what makes it even better is it’s safe, natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly!
Here is Haakaa’s official description.
- Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you.
- Soft and comfortable – made from 100% food-grade silicone.
- Perfect for traveling. Fits perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe.
- BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
Make sure you watch my video review below to see why I love the Haakaa so much.
Have you tried the Haakaa Breast Pump? Increase your Babypalooza points by letting us know down in the comments!
[Although we love our paid partnerships that help make bringing you great content and experiences possible, please note that the products I review in “Jenny Loves It” are not paid influencer posts they are products that I seek out and use on a daily basis. I hope sharing details of why I love them helps you cut through the clutter.]